We’re pleased to let you know of a few upcoming enhancements to Medtech32. These will be available within the next few months.
ACC45, ACC18, Change of Diagnosis and Claim Submission
Medtech has recently completed compliance testing with ACC for the integration of their new API integration framework. For practices, this means that you will shortly be able to complete the following from within the Medtech32 application:
- Use a new ACC45 form which will be submitted directly to ACC without upload to web portal
- Use a new ACC18 form which will be submitted directly to ACC
- Use a new Change in Diagnosis form which will be submitted directly to ACC
- Utilise real time validation of all forms prior to completion and submission to ACC
- View real time form and claim status information
- Utilise a new reporting framework to query ACC claim status, registration status, invoice status, payment status etc.
BPACNZRx – New Zealand Formulary Integration
In conjunction with BPAC NZ, Medtech is in the final stages of testing for a fully integrated version of the New Zealand Formulary which will be provided to practices as an alternative to the MIMS Drug Formulary.
Medtech32 practices will have the ability to choose which of the two integrated Drug Formularies they would like to utilise within the practice.
The New Zealand Formulary will provide practices with a number of new features including:
- A new field to capture Severity in Medical Warnings
- Prevention of prescribing if the patient has an associated Medical Warning marked Severe
- An enhanced Banned in Sports filter control to manage medications for athletes
- Both Adult and Child Medication Monograph information
- Integrated RX Safety information
- Drug-to-Drug Interaction checks utilising the Stockley’s Drug Interaction engine
- Less important Drug-to-Drug Interaction warnings can be suppressed at an individual prescriber level
- Patient Medical Warnings can be opened & edited during the prescribing process
- Section 29 medications are highlighted during the prescribing process and printed on a prescription
Further information on these two upcoming enhancements will be made available to all practices in the form of Pre-Release Documentation on our Insight Customer Portal within the next few weeks.
Ensure you are registered on Insight to get the latest information when it becomes available.