This next release of Medtech Evolution due on 21 November is jam packed with enhancements and resolved issues.
The vast majority of enhancements and issues resolved in this release are suggestions from you, the users which we have incorporated.
Some of the highlights include:
- Allied Health consultation and care plans
- TYRO, Health Fund claiming and Bulk Bill Easy Claim enhancements
- Queensland Workcover integration
- Clinical enhancements such as new date filters in the patient manager, eRX Safe Script changes, and additional shortcuts and fields added
- Appointment enhancements including adding the Quick Bill status and dynamic time differences imbedded within the “Reason for Visit” to the Appointment Book, configurable confirmation messages and more
- Patient register enhancements including adding a number of fields
- Query builder and reporting enhancements such as including payment fun dates in the standard Eclipse Remittance Advice report and the patient number in the standard Transaction report.
- Onboarding your practice for ManageMyHealth Online Appointments has been simplified and is now easier than ever.
For a full list of all of the enhancements and resolved issues, please visit the Support section of our website after 21 November to see the full release notes.
Please let us know if you have any feedback on this latest release, we would love to hear from you.