Medtech Integration Program
Medtech has an active partner program, designed to support independent software vendors who develop and market complementary software products that deliver incremental value to our customers when integrated with Medtech products.
As an independent software vendor, you may be faced with numerous challenges ranging from struggling to accelerate time-to-market, sustaining the costs of doing business, economically distributing your product to your target customers, and establishing and maintaining a technical support helpdesk to name a few.
Time and money spent on these challenges, is time and money not being invested in your core product features and functionality. Such efforts can severely reduce your development productivity, losing you valuable market opportunity and product revenue.
The Medtech ISV Partner Program offers independent software vendors (ISVs) valuable tools and resources designed to help deliver products with a strong competitive edge by integrating and embedding complementary products with Medtech software.
Key benefits for Medtech partners :
- Accelerate time-to-market
- Lower overall cost of doing business
- Generate revenue quickly and profitably
- Access to Medtech product development and technical resourcesTtechnical support
- Compatibility testing and product certification
- Marketing and sales support
- Integration of complementary third party products with Medtech32 software
How does Medtech decide which products to integrate?
Usability, reliability, performance, on-going maintenance and technical support are among the main criteria for customers choosing Medtech products. Hence, Medtech evaluates the suitability of integrating any complementary third party products along the following key principles:
- Relevance to Medtech customers
- Relevance of Medtech applications
- Completeness of patient records in Medtech32 database
- Usability and workflow
- System performance
- System reliability
- System security
- Data privacy
- Compatibility with medtech
- Compatibility with existing third party products
The product wishing to integrate must not interfere with the proper functioning of existing third party products.
For more information please contact Medtech at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +1 859 629 6137